Skip to content

Change of Agency Application


If you are a current member of the Greater Bangor Association and have changed your office affiliation, you need to fill out a Change of Agency Application. This insures that you are doing business under the license issued by the Maine Real Estate Commission, and not illegally still displaying your prior company on your zipForms. Please fill out the following form with your NEW agency information.

Select Your Option(s)
Enter Contact Information
Please select a valid membership option and fee item if exist
Powered By GrowthZone
Scroll To Top